General Health Community
8.99k Members
Avatar universal


im a 19 yrs boy.i has too much shame and afraid.how can i reduce it?and how can i improve my persanility?
3 Responses
1415174 tn?1453243103
I bet you are a wonderful person and don't know it. Can you see a counselor? They can help you improve your self esteem. There are also self help books on self esteem. You can also work on just writing down affirmations about 10 2-3 times a day to boost your mood and self esteem. For example say positive things about your self or good things that happened to you that day. Like I felt happy, I was hugged, I am intelligent , I was kissed, I saw a beautiful flower what ever makes you feel good at that moment. But you could have anxiety which may require medication The best thing is to talk to a professional or someone you trust. Biofeedback that helps with breathing and the fight and flight response to lower anxiety may help and also acupuncture may help and mediation.
Avatar universal
Try working out and meditation,it worked for me :)
You will gain self confidence that way and you will feel more secure.
Avatar universal
Be patient with yourself. Line upon line. Precept on precept. Experience life. Live, and enjoy your experience.
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.