General Health Community

Sudden diaherra

Recently, this happens several times.  During or after 30 mins to 1 hour after dining at restaurants, I suddenly have the urge to go to the toilet.  It is so urgent and I need to rush.  It is diaherra.  After that, everything is normal without doing anything.  No more diaherra.

I wonder what is the cause of it.

Are you on Nexium or another medication that has explosive pooping?  If so and you can't give up the med because you need it, you may have to buy immodium to regulate your bowel movements.  of not you may have IBS and need to see a specialist.  A Gastrointestinal DR.