Unknown random chest pain

Hi, I'm 17(18 in less then two months) and I've been experiencing random sharp pain around my upper left side of my chest.(Also has happened in the right side of my chest)  The pain is difficult to describe. It's not all over, it's just in a small area. (feels like the size pinpoint, if that makes sense) I guess an accurate description would be it feels as if I've been shot by an arrow. (sometimes felt as if It went in at an angle.)  This unknown issue happens at random times. Sometimes once if not twice a day, but could go a 2weeks to a month without experiencing it. The pain will last from anywhere between 5 & 30 seconds normally.

I currently am on two doses of Adderall 25mg XR along with Trazadone at a 450mg dose throughout the day. (three 150mg pills a day).

Any possible explanation would be helpful.
Thank you.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I get that in my left boob area...I don't know if it's just stress or what.  But you're right, it's usually pretty random.  It's not serious.  Now, if your arm goes numb, it might be a heart attack.  
Thank you for a reply. Yeah, I know it's common, when I was google searching it other people had similar pain and described it as an arrow going through them/a pole/stick, etc.Just never found out the cause.  (you get the idea).

Thanks for the advice.
:) You're welcome :)