General Health Community

Weird bump on the inside of my cheek..

About 7 days ago I noticed a metallic taste in my mouth that would go away only when I brushed my teeth or ate something, then it would return.
A few days later I got a really small bump on my inner cheek, down the back near my back teeth, it's kinda white, and has a red ring around it, but that could just be my cheek colour it doesnt hurt. The same day I also got a ulcer below it on my gum, and the opposite side of my tongue is tingling and feels a little weird. Kind of numb.
I brush my teeth twice a day, I use mouth wash one of those times, and I floss.
I haven't been eating an unusual amount of sugar..I've been drinking alot of water.
What could be going wrong??
It sounds like you have an ulcur. Iam unsure on your age or if you can have children but the metalic taste in your mouth is a syptom of pregnancy. I would however get the dr to check your mouth.
Not sure what is causing this.  Have you been to the dentist lately?  Sometimes you can have an abscess your unaware of and this will cause the  infection on your gums.  Rinse with warm salty water several times a day.  If problem continues, see your PCP or dentist.  An infection should not be ignored.
I'm almost 21 and I am able to have children, I have a son. I've never heard of that metal thing before.
Ttc at the moment, maybe it has something to do with stress.
I went to the dentist about 2 months ago and there wasnt anything going wrong.
The lump has kind of gone down today but it's hurting now.
doesn't look like an ulcer just looks gross. I will try that salt water rinse.
Thanks for your help :))