General Health Community
25 Members

Weird fever symptoms every time I travel

I was wondering if I could get some info.  I seem to always be getting fever when I return from a trip to New Orleans.  It is very strange.  Could it be something having to do with alcohol?  Sanitary conditions?  Food?

It is very unusual.  I always seem to get fever when I return that lasts for 2 days and is around 100-102, chills, sometimes body ache.  No other prominent symptoms.

This has occurred about 4 times already when traveling to this city.  The symptoms begin when i return home.  Any insight will be appreciated,  thank you.

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.