General Health Community

What could be this painful raw tickling sensation in my toe be?

I took my dog out to do her business in 5° weather with about 3 inches of snow on the ground. I did not have shoes on or a coat because she usually goes out does her business and comes back in but the neighbors dog was out and my dog only being 5 months old doesn't quite know to not run after other dogs so she bolted for the other dog so I have to grab her which was a pain. I only had socks on my feet and from the time that I first let her out to the time I came back in the weather had dropped down to 0°. After I came inside I knew I needed to warm up so I decided to take a hot shower because my whole body was freezing but when I stuck my foot in my middle left toe started stinging and shooting pain I had to take it out and wrap it up which kinda helped but not really. The pain has somewhat gone down. It hurts to touch and walk on. Some of my other toes seem a little raw. They all are normal color and none or swollen. So now I have no idea what it could be. Any ideas?