General Health Community

Why are my feet always red, blue or purple?

Ok so, i'm a 21 year old woman.. and my feet have never been a normal colour. When my feet are a normal tempeture they are red, if they are too hot they go purple, and of they are too cold they go blue! They have never been a flesh colour since the day i was born. It never use to bother me so much because it was just normal for me but when my mother pointed it out and said ' why are your feet always red? ' i began to question.. The other day i was looking through old photo albums of when i was 6/10 years old and noticed that my feet were red in those pictures! I just don't know why they are so red? If i stand too long, the bottom of my legs and ankles get sore and tingle, but if i lay down for a while my feet will go from beet red to a pale pink! Im just wondering if anyone knows what this is? My grandmother has raynaulds but i don't think this is what i have.. because my toes or my fingers don't lose blood supply, its more like too much blood is going to one area lol! Im no expert but im hoping to see if anyone knows what this could be.
Hey sweetpotato, have you made any progress on getting yourself to the doctor.  https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/Why-are-my-feet-always-red--blue-or-purple/show/3014776#post_14305208  Still think that is the best course of action and that it could be related to circulation.  good luck