General Health Community

Why do I feel like I have an electric pulse going through my body?

For the past couple of months, I randomly feel like I have something strange running through my body. It happens quickly. It feels like an electric pulse is running through my body. It starts at my heart and goes through my body, and ends at my hands and feet. I have been taking Zoloft and Abilify, but it still continued after I stopped taking them. It feels completely different from the feeling that you get when you miss a step on the stairs, and this is the best way that I can describe it.
I had the same thing happen to me they told me it was tremors.