General Health Community

Womans Menstrual

Ive had my menstrual since July 9th. It normally lasts for 7 days (exactly). The doctor has b=put me on Camilla (form of bc) then i was removed because it caused me to bleed more. Now im trying medroxyprogesterone, which made me bleed more. I am to the point where i am mentally and emotionally depressed. I do not wish to have any more children. Is there something i can use to stop it!
I can tell you that yes, there is a type of surgery that can be performed (as I had this surgery 10 years ago) called 'Endometrial Ablation'.
You are put out while the doctor burns the lining of your uterus, afterwards you feel crampy like a heavy period.
A relative of mine had the same surgery last year, for the same reason and she is so thankful (as am I) that she had it done.
Our periods are very light and last between 3-5 days.

Hope this helps and good luck to you