General Health Community

Would really appreciate any help

My boyfriend is 17 years old and we are trying to figure out what is going on with him.  He has intermitant nerve pain, MOSTLY in the left side.  He also has severe pain in his lower left abdomen, occasional nystagmus, occasional hypersexuality, periodic limb movement disorder, orthostatic hypotension, and very intense food cravings mostly for milk, cheese, peanut butter, and chocolate, there is more, this is just the problems that occur most often.  He is currently diagnosed with bipolar disorder however, i feel like this doesnt cover all his symptoms.  He has also had intermittent catatonia during which time his left eye is almost completely unresponsive to light.  I would appreciate ANY help that anyone could offer.

side note: occasionally his uvula becomes very, very swollen, I think this is something completely seperate however...
What does his Dr. say about all of his symptoms? Several of them are symptoms of bi-polor. I wish I could be more help. He needs to get testing done to find out what's going on. Is he taking meds for his bi-polor? Take care. Remar
hes on 300mg Welbutrin an 30mg abilify.  right now his mom is dying of cancer, so we havent brought anything up to his doctor.  the orthostatic hypotension is present with or without the abilify.  thank you.