General Health Community

Wound not healing/forming scab?

Recently I am under the fear of having HIV. Tested negative at one month though. I am not sure if this can be due to HIV.
My wound recently seems to not form scab. It used to form a dark or brown scab but now it just forms a thin white skin over it. I have no idea and the wound seems moisted and very soft. I have Eczema all the time as I scracth them always so I know it always will form scab which is brown in colour. But now I have found that the wounds dont form scab anymore. I did not bandage them or put some liquit to them. Whats happening to me? Can it be due to HIV?(I am not sure if I really have now. I am just still scaring to death for HIV).
The wounds are like pale white skin now and very soft.