General Health Community
Since April I have experienced when I look left or right and sometimes up and down its as if smoke runs across my eyes.  I have also experienced blurry vision, and floaters.  I reccently went to the eye doctor and he took a look at my eye with a light and said everything looked fine and didn't seem concerned even though my vision has gotten 3 points worse since my last exam 10 months ago.  Also this all started right after I found a spider on my head I got a real bad headache and then a week later I started having problems with my eyes that have continued to get worse.  What could be wrong? Should I seek a second opinion?
I have the same thing without the spider attack.  No one can tell me what is wrong either. The smoke gets better with time or your brain adjust to it.  Don't know, but let me know if you find out.  I gave up years ago.