back of head night sweats

hello, I have a question that worries me, for the last 2 nights i have woklen up in the middle of the night because of sweating on the back of my head, and last night slight sweat on my chest, but not really much.

Does anyone knows what can cause this. I am a male, 34 years old. I am really worried about this. Also, when I wake up I feel my legs like if I had excercised the day before, a bit tired.

Any insight about this would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, sounds like your coming down with a cold. Achy muscles and night sweats. Get a temperature thermomitor to see if you have a slight fever.
Thanks for your reply, but actually I know it is not the beginning of a cold, becasue I do not have the normal symptoms i get with that, and no muscle aches nor fever.
this may be completely wrong, but it may be the type of pillow or bed that you have.  I have night sweats and my termper pedic retains heat like nothing else and since I have tons of pillows, I can tell you that some of them get hot and stay hot.  On a different note you can read about your sleep cycle and about during the night while you sleep your body temperature goes through a change.  If you rule out room temp., bedding, and maybe even a bed mate whose body temp may causing your discomfort, you may be on a medication that could cause your body temp to increase that you are not even thinking about.  I know some herbal pills such as niacin can cause increases in some people....just trying to think out loud.  Do not worry, your solution may be something very simple.  Look at that pillow first, your shampoo might contain something, rogaine, etc.  If you haven't had a check-up like most healthy young men like yourself haven't done, maybe now is a good time, (i know-yuck) not meaning to be annoying, you might use this time to even get the dreaded colonoscopy....that idea might make you forget about the hot flashes!  Seriously, I hope you find the cause, try to relax, stress is bad for the heart.  Best wishes to you