General Health Community

chest pain

I am a 29 year old female in generally good health.  I have been having a tightness feeling and pressure in centre of my chest for 3 days.  Its constantly there.  Very uncomfortable.  I am quite an anxious person and have had money worries in the past.  These worries are with me even though things have been generally ok in the past year and ive found a solution to that problem.  However circumstances of this still get to me.  I have mood swings quite often.  I am on the contraceptive pill.  My diet can be improved, and I also go out maybe once a week and drink quite a lot of alcohol.

I have never experienced this before, however I do have indigestion and heartburn quite often too.

I have an appointment to go see my GP tomorrow but am worried about this.

Any information is appreciated.

Thank you.

This discussion is related to Tightness in Chest.