General Health Community

diagnose me please!

For the past few months, I have had random symptoms. I have no idea if any or all are connected or if I'm just a worrywart. I've been to the dr. twice, and she doesn't seem concerned.

September:
*stomach issues (abdominal pain lasting 4 days, strange BM's (6 BM's a day, some hard, some soft, some runny, some clear!). I went to the dr and she said it was probably an infection. Since then, no pain, but somedays I have 3-4 BM's and somedays only 1. I have diarrhea a few times a month.

September til now:
*chest muscle pain (it feels like my pectorals, but I haven't worked out.) It's not excruciating, but I feel it often.
*night sweats on my chest only (I wake up and my chest is soaking wet.)

October til now:
*lump in right breast, about the size of a grape, not painful but I feel pressure there and in that area. It is towards my armpit, maybe a lymph node?
*Joint pain--shoulders, elbows, wrists, and fingers, Nothing excruciating, but I constantly have this feeling like they need to pop.
*Swollen lymph node (or lump?) beneath clavicle.

I went to the dr. last week. She said it sounds like something muscular, probably nothing to worry about. She ordered a breast ultrasound. They did not see the lump. (My dr and the radiologist could feel it but it did not show up.) The chest x-ray was normal.

Other information:
*I am a 31 year old female
*I am still nursing my one-year-old
*I have lost 65 pounds since giving birth. I gained 55 during pregnancy. I eat healthy and walk everyday, but am starting to worry if maybe I should worry about the weight loss?
*I am having surgery in December to remove a mole that turned out the be precancerous.
*I witnessed an awful accident where someone died in front of me in October (so I'm wondering if my body is reacting to stress?)

I would love any suggestions or ideas. Or feel free to tell me if I am just worrying too much. Thanks!
Have you considered allergies ..environmental ones ?
So sorry you had a bad experience of seeing someone die and it has affected you adversely.  Most of the symptoms you describe are similar to Fibromyalgia.  However, they do also sound like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.  You may have to see another doctor to discuss your symptoms.  Perhaps you might need some anti-anxiety medication until you feel better.  It is not fair for a doctor to say there is nothing wrong when you clearly feel there is.  Find another doctor who will listen to you.  PTSD can be physical as well as emotional.  I hope that you find relief and I pray that things go better for you soon.