General Health Community

foot pain

the arch in my right foot has been hurting for about a week now, last night i felt a lump in this spot. the pain has been steadily increasing. what would cause this?
I wish I knew!!  I am having the same problem.  My foot, after a full day on it, even starts to hurt up my leg stopping 1/4 way upmy calf and swelling.  I did start NIA classes about 3 wks ago.  My doctor did not recognize what was going on either.  I have an HMO I insurance, so I have to wait 4-8 wks to get an appt with Podiatry!  Anyone had this?
   Take care!!Kari98