General Health Community

fungal infection

have ringing in my ears occurring regularly in cycles.  rash in ears, scalp that opens with small cut like sores.
gets into my eyes and burns.  It gets on my nose and face. Got this in a hospital 4 years ago prescribed
mycrostatin which stops the surface rash but my scalp is sore and rises up and goes down and then does the same somewhere else on my head.  rash has appeared as a while scale on arms.  There are three dark spots on my back
that are sore to the touch.  One is as large as a 50 cent piece, the others are small. they sometimes itch..
I had a similar rash in the army and was treated with ultra violet for a few weeks but it returned.