growth on palm of hand
I have a growth on the palm of my hand that is under the size of a dime, does not hurt to the touch, and it looks like it has small indentations all over. a smaller one is on my finger. it is growing out of my skin slightly. you can see where the skin has seperated from the growth.
Could be fibrous tissue, and if so it will go away.. massage it a lot, you may also want to get it checked out as its always best when something like that pops up, I had one in my hand ,going now, also ione under my foot on the Arch, gone now,it took several months I was told fibrous tissue.
You need to go to a dermatologist to have a biopsy taken. It could be a varient of a wart and rubbing it could cause you to spread it or infect another person. The treatment usually involves the injection of a substance that provokes an immune reaction that destroys the growth. I had this procedure done (it was a very unusual kind of wart) and it took about two months for the problem to disappear.
Was told on palm of my hand at base of my finger, which looks like normal skin over bulge, was some condition which would eventually cause my finger to clinch. Do not recall if was told is muscle or nerve problem or if told name; will not see doctor for another six months and wanted more info on this problem.
Re: earlier comment: The node/ growth/ bulge on palm of my hand at the base of my finger does not now hurt or hurt to touch it.