help in diagnosing
Symptoms: for last couple of years, I've had neuropathy in soles of my feet, palms of my hands and top my head. I've also developed lichen planus in my mouth. In addition, I've not been sleeping well and am fatigued. Recently, I've head breakouts on my faceThere's also a constant dull pain near my stomach and right side of the abdomen. My neuropathy is best in the morning and keeps going up or down for rest of the day.

Tests: blood tests show normal results- thyroid within range, Hepatitis panels were negative, no diabetes, H. Pylori was negative, all other markers are within range, autoimmune tests were clear. CT scan and ultrasound were clear as well.

Are there any hypotheses as to what might be going on?
Have you been to a Vascular Specialist at all? There are a couple Vascular Compression Syndromes that can cause the kind of problems you’re having. Nutcracker Syndrome (Renal Vein Compression) can affect blood flow to arms and hands as well as cause extreme fatigue and abdominal pain. May-Thurner Syndrome (Iliac Vein Compression can cause many of the same problems as Nutcracker and can affect blood flow to the legs and feet. Just some ideas as I know most doctors are unaware that these conditions even exist!