high iron, yeast infections and canker sores

I had a very painful and uncomfortable yeast infection about two months ago.  I went to the walk in clinic and was treated with a single pill of dilfucan.  During this time I had very painful canker sores on my lips.  The diflucan seemed to work for the yeast infection and the canker sores went away in about a week.  

About a month later I got another yeast infection.  A few days after the yeast infection started I was at work and my lips felt sore and tingly.  I looked in the mirror and had what looked like blood blisters inside my lips.  After going home and to bed, I woke at about 5am and my lips were extremely swollen.  

I went to the ER that morning.  The ER doc said I was having an allergic reaction and prescribed prednisone.  about 4 hours after I left the ER my mouth was filled with painful canker sores (including my lips, tongue, and into my throat) I took the prednisone for 5 days and in the meantime visited my General Practitioner.  she took blood and urine samples and tested for pretty much everything.  the only abnormal result was by serum iron levels, which were at 210 micrograms/dL.

that same day i saw a gynecologist, who prescribed me Fluzocane for the yeast infection.  

since visiting the doctor... the canker sores  mostly healed within two weeks.  I just took my last fluzocane yesterday and have sever cotton mouth and what feels like dehydration (i drink water consistently though the day.  Have drank 144 oz by 4PM today and still feel thirsty).  I have felt what is like plaque all over my mouth and teeth since about 3 days after my lips swelled up.  

I take a daily multivitamin, spironolactone for acne, vitamin e supplements for eczema, magnesium and calcium supplements, and started taking b6 with the first onset of canker sores.  

Anybody know what might be going on?  I have never had any canker sores before this episode two months ago.  
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0