General Health Community

kidney infection?

I have been very tired....my middle to lower back pain is dull and keeps me awake all night -- i slept w a heating pad. After i pee it feels like i need to go again. Could it be a kidney infection?
it sounds like a water infection you need to go to the doctors for treatment before it gets worse and causes a bad infection in the kidneys,make sure you are drinking alot of fluids to it helps to flush it away
Could be a kidney infection, bladder infection, or a urinary track infection....or all three at once.  I had all three infected at the same time once because I waited to long to go to the doctor when I didn't feel right.  Kidney stones could also cause pain and frequent urination.  A simple urine test at the doctors will tell you whats up and if an infection should only take an antibiotic to clear up.  Waiting to long may only make it worse.
Sounds like kidney or urinary tract infection. Call doc, see if you bring in a urine sample. If it is an infection, only antibiotics will help, nothing over the counter unfortunately - but believe me I love my heating pad. I even bring it with in the car with a power converter. I've had several kidney issues, and now am recovering from surgery for nutcracker syndrome and pelvic congestion syndrome (found both in men and women). Good Luck.