General Health Community

lump under chin

UNDER MY CHIN TO THE LEFT A BIT I FEEL A TINY LUMP, DOENST MOVE, AN DOESNT HURT, ADN I HAVENT BEEN SICK WHATSOEVER AND I JUST FUND IT TODAY, KIND OF WORREIS ME. ANY IDEAS WHAT I MAY BE. I OF XOURSE THINK OF CANCER RIGHT AWAY?
It sounds like a swollen lymph node. You can get those even without being sick you may just be fighting something off. How small is the lump? I thought I had a swollen lymph node and my doctor (GP) thought so at first then he said go see a ear nose and throat doc (ENT) and I did and got a can scan because he wanted to rule out a clogged salivary gland and benign tumor. It turned out to be a hard muscle knot. So, maybe you should see an ENT or just start with the GP.
Its not cancer./ sheesh dont worry. how old r u? if you havent started your period its probably a puberty spot. If u have started its just a spot get over it, dont eat fattening stuff if u dont want pimples