General Health Community

neck pain

hi this is gowtham sir / mam i am suffering with severe neck pain and even i am not able to turn my head especially after sleeping i am not able to wake up from my bed my head was not able to move up i have tried a lot of new pillows also even the problem is not reduced please suggest me for a reduce of this pain please i am suffering from a month..
The neck is something you don't want to ignore when it hurts as you described. I suggest you see a doctor and have x-rays or CT or MRI done before anything else. DO NOT have your neck adjusted by a chiropractor until you know the cause of the pain and stiffness.
You could have several different things going on..menengitis, herniated disc, bulding disc, sprain or strain of the muscles...it is important you see a doctor as soon as you can.
I wish you the best. Let us know whats going on...ok?
maybe try amassage, a nice hot bathe or put some muscle rub  on it maybe it mite be a muscle you over worked. what is your job???
I recommend you go see a doctor right away. You may need an MRI to make sure you haven't torn an artery in your neck. I had this same issue - it hurt severely and burned whenever I tried to turn my head to one direction. I discovered I had dissected an artery in my neck.

This could simply be muscle tension from stress or from sitting in a bad position too long, but it's worth getting it checked out.
thanks a lot for ur precious advice, i am studying B-TECH, here my problem reduces one day and again with same...