General Health Community

pain and brown discharge

hi, it's two weeks past my last period, and i've been having brown discharge for about four days, and there was a little blood yesterday. i'm also having a dull pain under my left rib, but the pain is gone for now. What could be the problem?
You might want to take a pregnancy test in about 4 days just to rule out pregnancy. If your not pregnant make sure it's not an infection, if it's none of those it could just be spotting or your period. Either way start by checking one of those things of the list and you should see which one it is. I hope you feel better.