platelet count
is platelet count of 1,35,000 danger?
For the past 10+ years, mine has consistently been below 150,000...which by definition IS low, however, my dr.'s have assured me that even when it dipped down to 85,000 for a few months, so long as I wasn't noticing any excess bleeding, there was nothing to worry about. My GP told me that he had a patient who was as low as 7,000 and was still not bleeding dangerously....surely though, that would send up a red flag! I've never received an answer as to why my platelet count is always low...but am now experiencing a myriad of neurological symptoms that my previous neuro had thought resembled primary progressive MS.

I'd suggest that 'danger' in the case of a low platelet count would be indicated by any excess bleeding....gums, menstrual, cuts that continue to bleed, etc. My GP had also warned for me to watch for small red, bruise-like marks on lower legs as this may indicate bleeding under the skin.
i don't think it's dangerous, i have a platelet count of 111,000, my doctor to get some tests done to see if there's anything abnormal about that because it was below the normal range, the test's called flocytometry, get it done just to be on the safe side, my results turned out to be healthy, hopefully yours will be too.
ty very much for ur reply
ty very much for ur reply