please help!!!

I I am 30 years old (nearly) and I am so worried at the moment I have about 4 or 5 floaters in my eyes they are like shadowy little blotches that drift along my vision when I move my eyes I also see halos around lights when I look at them but only in myright eye also most of the floaters are in my right eye please help I am so worried I have an appointment to have my eyes tested in a few days any info would bebe greatly apreciated
Many people get floaters in their eyes as they age and they are usually perfectly harmless.  Floaters that appear suddenly can mean more serious problems.  I'm glad to hear that you are getting your eyes checked - that's the best way to know what's going on.
get ur eyes chked,it wuld help u coz i knw it is common but sumtymes it is a symptom of an eye disease,u can ask me more questions and i will luv to answer them,u can ask me on twitter and medhelp both....my twitter id is sid850
Thank you so much for your advice i am due to have tests on monday,i will let you know how I get on...THANKS FOR YOUR  ADVICE I REALLY APRECIATE IT!