General Health Community

repeating abscess on hip

I am 40 yrs old male .i had an abscess on my right hip i consult the doctor ,he suggest me an antibiotic twice for four days.after 3-4 days another  abscess develop just 10mm above and again after 2-3 days 10mm another  abscess develop but i am taking antibiotic regularly .what are the reason of repeating abscess & what is the permanent treatment to get rid of these.
Often surgery is the only way to remove these infections. It is likely that the antibiotic you are taking may not affect the specific strain of bacteria in the infection. You may require an  in-hospital intravenous infusion. There are many new strains of bacteria around that will not die when subjected to the usual round of broad spectrum antibiotics. I would suggest you see a specialist in infection and wound care for a consult.
u can take neurotherapy treatment. we have 100% get success for this treatment a 5 years old boy have same problem in his right hip> after this treatment in to 6 months only he is fine. nw he is 10 years old and very fine. u can try this treatment also. wid no more cost
A friend of mine had abscesses such as these and she was treated with honey.  A coat of honey was put on the abscess and covered with a bandage.  - Some caretakers use milk of magnesia also.