severe nightsweats?

I started this month with prickling/pain of joints. Then 2-3 weeks later, I started getting really bad nightsweats. I wake up every hour covered in sweat, really freaks me out that I can't fall back asleep. I get really anxious. I loss appetite and I feel like I'm losing some weight. Probably cancer, I'm always worrying and having extreme anxiety for years. I recently went to go get testing done, blood work was all normal red blood cells, white blood cells etc all normal, urine was normal, xray for tb was normal. I still wake up every hour covered in sweat and can't even sleep. Even though, I have extreme anxiety, this isn't a reason for having nightsweats like this and joint pains like these. Hurts me so bad..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hello~I am glad that all your tests were "normal". I would say that your sweating and pain is indeed due to anxiety, anxiety can have thousands of symptoms, everyone is different to how they react. I have a blog on my page about it, you are welcome to read it.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the General Health Community