skull bump on forehead , need help

when i was 6 years old I had an accident i fell down on my forhead and in the hospital they performed 4 suture in the place of injury .
with the time passing hump appeared on my forehead (in the place of the injury) ,
i want to know what is the cause and if i can remove it

and sorry for my bad english
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hello~Since the accident happened so many years ago, I doubt if the lump is serious, it could be just scar tissue. As to removal, if it bothers you,  a dermatologist or your GP could advice if this would be wise to do, as I said, I don't think it is serious.

You are reading content posted in the General Health Community