swollen lymph node and fatigue

Hello everyone.

I just had a few questions. In early April I was tested for HIV and all other STD's and all the other tests and they were negative.
A few weeks later I went to my primary care doctor because I was still feeling very fatigued, constantly am spitting up mucus and had a swollen lymph node under my jaw, it was squishy and movable. She said that my lymph node felt normal and she ran a whole bunch of tests (allergy etc.) This was a couple weeks ago and she still didn't call so and she said if she didn't call then all is well. However today I felt and I have two swollen lymph nodes under my jaw, toward my ear. They don't hurt and they're not visible. In fact I had to press kind of hard to feel them. I'm just worried that they can be cancerous. I feel like something is wrong with me. I am in my early 20's and I'm very tired and those two swollen lymph nodes are scaring me. Please help. Thanks so much for your time.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I also recently had a swollen what i thought might be a lymph node behind my ear. It got really hard and big then eventually got squishy like you described and i was able to kinda push it around... I wouldn't worry about it if it doesn't hurt to touch or if they dont seem to get bigger..... Where ya from btw?? Maybe allergies too? Pretty bad around certain parts this time of year.
If you're that worried then see a Glandular MD and or an Infectious disease MD