General Health Community

swollen lymph nodes

In jan  i had swollen lymph nodes that started on my upper arm and then moved to my underarm  I then started running a high fever and very ill I went to the Dr and said i had a abscess he gave me alot of meds and the swelling went away along with the pain.  Now it is March and my husband has the same symptoms he went to the Dr and now they are saying it is cat scratch fever even though we have but maybe on or two symptoms that are common in cat scratch.  I was very very ill.
Did they do blood work on you and your husband? If not, then that should be done. I wish I could be of more help. Take care. Remar