General Health Community

tightness in throat

11 days ago i had gall bladder surgey thursdday i had my check up said things were good but i started having tightness in the throat dizziness ear ringing cant fruction right doctor said my muscels are in shock is that so and how long does it last
Magnesium is depleted during physical and mental stress and this includes surgery. Magnesium deficiency symptoms include throat problems (such as problems swallowing, tightness in throat, lump in throat or gagging), dizziness, tinnitus.  Increase magnesium in the diet or supplement. Do not take magnesium supplements if you have kidney or heart problems.