MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

ummm

will the micrette pill help me to lose weight ,?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
dnt knw but i ve experienced metformin 4 weight loss.its good
Helpful - 0
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure those are just for quitting cigarettes. And you really shouldn't rely on pills like that for weight loss. Try SlimQuick pills instead, they're in a little white bottle. They're much safer for your health.
Helpful - 0
There are a number of patients that have noted weight loss with their use of the birth control pill Micrette.  However, there are no guarantees and I am guessing that some have a good amount of weight loss where others may only lose a few pounds. It also seems to be more user friendly than some of the competitors that have weight gain as a common problem.  Hope this helps...

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the General Health Community