unknown dizziness
I am getting dizzy spells consistently when I am in certain situations.  When I am doing a yoga workout and get onto my back and turn my head to the side, I feel like I'm going to pass out.  When I'm on my back during sex, I feel like I'm going to pass out.  It comes on quickly and leaves quite quickly, but it actually feels like I'm about the black out if I don't shake mysefl out of it.  Any reasons you can think of?  Is it worth seeing a doctor about?  It happens every time in these two positions.  Thanks for your advice.
It wouldn't hurt to see you physician and it also would not hurt to see a chiropractor. If you have some vertebrae in your neck that are out of alignment, this will definitely cause the dizziness and faint feeling. When I get like this, I see my chiro and after a treatment, I am back to normal.

Also, could be positional low blood pressure. A chiro can help that too, but, also, would not hurt to see a doctor, just to make sure all is well.