Aa
A
A
Close

Antibiotics reaction and all

So I've had a surgery on a granuloma in my mouth this Wednesday and I have to take antibiotics. I've had a bad reaction to them with diarrhea which got better after I ate few yogurts, but I also had a few questions
I take augmentin btw, which is pretty safe, but still
So I've found some blue bruise mark type of thing in my leg, both sides. Could be just be hitting something and not noticing, but are there any this type of reactions http://imgur.com/CMENx5n
Those of you from Cali know what kind of weather has it been here for a while. So being a post-op and trying to figure out your temperature is a pain in the *** in such heat. This night it was like +20°C/+70°F outside and I have no air conditioning in my room. I was sweating semi-severely all night. Is this a reaction for a concern?
I can't tell if it is hot enough for my sweating to be weather related or if I have a temperature
Thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
The bruixe question was meant like "are there any type of reactions to surgery or antibiotics of this type"?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
General Surgery Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
Blank
way off the beaten track!, BC