Antibiotics reaction and all

So I've had a surgery on a granuloma in my mouth this Wednesday and I have to take antibiotics. I've had a bad reaction to them with diarrhea which got better after I ate few yogurts, but I also had a few questions
I take augmentin btw, which is pretty safe, but still
So I've found some blue bruise mark type of thing in my leg, both sides. Could be just be hitting something and not noticing, but are there any this type of reactions http://imgur.com/CMENx5n
Those of you from Cali know what kind of weather has it been here for a while. So being a post-op and trying to figure out your temperature is a pain in the *** in such heat. This night it was like +20°C/+70°F outside and I have no air conditioning in my room. I was sweating semi-severely all night. Is this a reaction for a concern?
I can't tell if it is hot enough for my sweating to be weather related or if I have a temperature
The bruixe question was meant like "are there any type of reactions to surgery or antibiotics of this type"?