Bumps around stitches on the back of my head, possible hematoma?

Last Friday I had two big moles on the back of my head removed that were sealed with stitches. Less than 48 hours after, I took a bad spill and hit my head on the ground, not directly on one of my stitches but probably just over an inch away from one. The fall actually caused me to lose consciousness for about 30 seconds. I was bleeding in the area and couldn't pinpoint where exactly it was coming from, but I believe some came through the stitches. Now along with an obvious bump where my head made impact, there's a bump around my stitches and its very dark red. There's only a small bump around the other stitch site which is further away, though I don't remember that being there before either. What is this exactly and should I be worried about the stitches?