General Surgery Community
299 Members

I had a Appendectomy a week ago and I still have no appetite , has anybody got this?

I suffered with pancreatitis since the end of summer in 2016 and had chronic pain ever since , tests where run and only my white blood cells were up by abit and alder hay sent me away time and time again. ive just turned 16 so when i went to alder hay thinking they would see me at 2am in the morning because i am under them for peadiactics and gastro , they turned me away and sent me to a adult hospital where they finally got to the bottom of it , i have a infection in my appendix for just over a year and a half.
Well, I'm really glad they determined the cause.  Are they removing your appendix?
thankyou x i had them removed about a week ago now