Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery In India - Should I go for this Surgery?

Recently, I was feeling pain to the right sternum under my breasts when I eat anything. I sometimes feel it when I’m eating and the pain goes up my sternum across the front of the chest to the right shoulder and neck. I consulted my GP who asked me to undergo chest x-rays, ultrasound, upper endoscope and blood work but everything was normal. Then he asked me for HIDA scan and I was really scared because my chest and lymph nodes are swollen. My doctor has recommended me to undergo the Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, but I am unable to afford a heavy expense. While finding a low cost Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, I read that India offers low cost treatments and surgeries. Is there anyone who underwent the Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery in India? What was your experience of Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery in India and any idea how do I get it done in India?
Sorry, I don't have an answer about surgery in India, but if you can afford to fly there, why can't you talk to you local hospital financial department and work out a payment plan. Most hospitals have become far more understanding of insurance difficulties. I think it would be worth a try.
I wish you a fast return to health
RubyWitch  
My mom had undergone a cosmetic procedure in India recently, she is recuperating well. The treatments and medical care in India is lower and quite affordable. They are really helpful and put the patient at ease and comfort during the entire procedure.