Aa
A
A
Close

Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery In India - Should I go for this Surgery?

Recently, I was feeling pain to the right sternum under my breasts when I eat anything. I sometimes feel it when I’m eating and the pain goes up my sternum across the front of the chest to the right shoulder and neck. I consulted my GP who asked me to undergo chest x-rays, ultrasound, upper endoscope and blood work but everything was normal. Then he asked me for HIDA scan and I was really scared because my chest and lymph nodes are swollen. My doctor has recommended me to undergo the Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, but I am unable to afford a heavy expense. While finding a low cost Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, I read that India offers low cost treatments and surgeries. Is there anyone who underwent the Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery in India? What was your experience of Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery in India and any idea how do I get it done in India?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
370181 tn?1428180348
Sorry, I don't have an answer about surgery in India, but if you can afford to fly there, why can't you talk to you local hospital financial department and work out a payment plan. Most hospitals have become far more understanding of insurance difficulties. I think it would be worth a try.
I wish you a fast return to health
RubyWitch  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
15630703 tn?1441859666
My mom had undergone a cosmetic procedure in India recently, she is recuperating well. The treatments and medical care in India is lower and quite affordable. They are really helpful and put the patient at ease and comfort during the entire procedure.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
General Surgery Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
Blank
way off the beaten track!, BC