General Surgery Community
319 Members

The sphincter muscle reaction to penetration while blackout sleeping ?

Hi , if a straight man got anally raped while been  blackout drunk will he know after waking up next morning , I didn't feel any thing wrong with my body , I heard that if u got raped there will be pain and some blood , there was no lube used I am sure , I know that first time anal sex even without lube can be done without pain if you were relaxed and sexual arousel help the sphincter muscle to relax so I am confused , if u are sleeping or uncounsius your internal sphincter muscle will be tight so in my condition of being blackout is that the case ? How will the anus react to penetration while uncounsius will it relax or get more tighter , please help