Throat problem

My daughter is with a tube in her mouth down to her throat. Shes unable to speak or breath. Now the doctore want to make an insicion and in her throat to put a tube and take out the one one her mouth because they think like that the swollen can be treated. we are very scare and worried. They couldnt perform the procedure because her blood counts arent normal so shes getting blod transfusion to improve the blood counts. Any one qith a similar problem? the doctores dont knoe as of yet where the problem comes from or the cause.
I don't think that ur daughter's problem will be solved by this because swallowing is a complex process which started from the oral cavity and if a pipe is inserted through the larynx and food is given through that then the vital function of the oral cavity gets hindered which might later cause digestion problems also. Give some more detail about the surgery the doctors wanted to do on ur daughter and what r ur expectations from that surgery so that I can give u some better sugestions.
Couldnt they put the tube in her nose?