laparotomy
How soon can I have sex after a laparotomy that removed my left fallopian tube and 3 ovarian cysts. Would love to get pregnant soon as I would be 38 this year.
hi I had the same op you have had a few years ago. Its up to the individual really, but you can be still quite swollen inside and sore. But you know your body, i was ok after about a week and a half but a little apprehensive incase it hurt. Just take things slow and gentle.
hi ya, same here...don't be upset if it takes you  a good 6 months plus to concieve...just so you know! It's common in women who have had cysts removed etc..but do not fear...i had reconstuction surgery after my 12'' cysts were removed  a year ago and i'm now 7 weeks pregnant it will happen, overies are the 'Krays' of the abdomin!lolx