? on MTHFR mutation inheritance

Our family has undergone testing for MTHFR mutations, due to multiple children with developmental delays.I am positive MTHFR heterozygous for C677T/negative for A1298C; husband came back negative for both. 2 girls are positive heterzygous A1298C & negative for C677T? We are waiting for other 2 kids results yet. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE OUR GIRLS HAVE A MUTATION FORM NEITHER OF US TEST POSITIVE FOR?
That sounds rather strange. I would definitely be asked to be retested and go through another lab for the work. At diagnosis, I was only told I was 677 and don't worry, this one pill will be fine. I was getting sicker and sicker. Come to find out the foltx is a synthetic B supplement that was building up more toxins in my body b/c it is a cyanide derivative. The entire time, I needed the methyl (natural) form of B. Now I am A1298C and C677T. If you would like to email me, you may. ***@**** I have tons of research, articles and journals that I can email you that have been given to me by other people with MTHFR mutations.
I would suggest meeting with a perintolgist & they can explain how it comes through the gene pool.  Another option is to ask whomever ordered these tests.  Best Wishes

You are reading content posted in the Genetics Community

An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.