Genetics Community
968 Members

Could this be Waardenburg Syndrome

My daughter is only 2 months old. I know babies this age go through many eye color changes, but she clearly has 1 blue eye and 1 half blue/half brown eye. She also has a patch of white hair on the front side of her head when the rest of her hair is auburn. Everything else about her is normal. Her hearing had been testing and it turned out it was fine. I was wondering if this could be waardenburgs without deafness or is there a possibility she may go deaf in the future. No one in my family has this disease.
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.