Aa
A
A
A
Close
Genetics Community
968 Members
Avatar universal

Have an NT result of 4.6 mm. Need help deciding if I should opt for CVS instead of waiting for blood test result.

I'm 37 years old and am 11 wks and 2 days pregnant.  I just got the Nuchal Translucency test and it was 4.6 mm!  My blood test result won't come in until next week, and by that time, it may be too late to get CVS.  I'm wondering if I should wait until the blood test or go straight for CVS.  I've read some posts that said their doc recommended that they go straight to CVS at 5.0mm.  I wonder if 4.6 mm is still the same emergency.  Thanks!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.