Genetics Community
964 Members

Height increase

Dear Dr.

I am male 21 going to be 22 I am a height of 5.7 where my dad is 6.2 and my mom as a matter of fact is 5.2 however all my uncles from dad side is approximate of 5.9 not less where my mom side is 5.6 to 5.7 I have not been increasing since i was 17. I want to know some options or alternatives for help to at least be 5.9.

P.S. I do sex regularly is it a matter of fact that is not allowing me to increase the height please help me out with this matter

Thankyou
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research