Genetics Community
968 Members

Marrying my mom's half uncle

Hi Dr. I am marrying my mother's half uncle. My great grand father is my husband's father. What are the chances of our children having birth defects. Please help..
uhh if you know there is a chance of your kids have birth defects why merry him idk i won't judge simply bcuz i never married anyone related to me BUT i married a man that everyone in my family hates and doesn't approve of us being together wish you the best and i looked it up and here are your chances of your kids having birth defect.... is 25% based on what i found on websites
are u taking the ****...shagha
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.