Genetics Community
968 Members

Twin girls

I have twins and there one now but one of the girls can't sit or crawl like her sister they think she has a Gentetic problems the doctors told me that she only had one blood and she was missing another one it was either mys or dads I really need help is any one going thru this or been told this any thing I need to know how is that possible and what can be the effect I don't know what else to do any help please
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.