Genetics Community
964 Members

chromosome please help

have a 12yr boy who has deletion 10Q11.22-Q11.23 please help I need info as I have see a few doctor who are unable to help me because it is so rare and no info in regards to it. I have been told there is no support in Australia as I do not have a label even though the doctor know he is severe range of his academic & cognitive abilities
You may get some help from this genetic testing lab. They may at least be able to point you in the right direction. Viagene . Com is there website, try sending them an email and see if they can help. Good luck to you both
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research