Aa
A
A
A
Close
Genetics Community
964 Members

chromosome please help

have a 12yr boy who has deletion 10Q11.22-Q11.23 please help I need info as I have see a few doctor who are unable to help me because it is so rare and no info in regards to it. I have been told there is no support in Australia as I do not have a label even though the doctor know he is severe range of his academic & cognitive abilities
1 Responses
You may get some help from this genetic testing lab. They may at least be able to point you in the right direction. Viagene . Com is there website, try sending them an email and see if they can help. Good luck to you both
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.