Genetics Community
968 Members

joint cracking full body

In 2009 I started to experience tendon rubbing in both of my ankles. After a few months the tendon rubbing starting to affect other joints on both sides such as my shoulders, lower back, wrists and elbows. In 2015 the crepitus spread to my jaws and hips on both sides.  The rheumatologist carried out a set of blood tests which were all negative. Also Mri’s were done of some of the affected joints were the crepitus was present and the scan result was normal. I have been checked clinically for joint hypermobility but im not hypermobile. Could it be EDS or what else can it be?
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.