Geriatrics Community
483 Members

Warming sensation

I am a 63 year old female and occcasionally I experience a warming sensation (like warm water) flowing throughout my body.  It starts gradually and intensifies.  Usually lasts less than 1 minute.  I seem like I have to urinate right before this occurs.  Can you help me?
Hello and welcome to the Senior Health Forum I am glad that you found us.

There are many similar complaints of these warm or hot sensations that through out the MedHelp site. You can find one of them at this link: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/Strange-feeling-of-heat-in-my-leg/show/200073

Some believe it is a nerve or maybe hormonal related. I am sure there are different reasons that accounts for this bothersome sensation.

Have you consulted your physician? If not please do so. If he/she has no answers then please seek a second opinion. Whatever you do don't give up. I know searching for a reason can be very frustrating but keep your chin up and don't stop until you do find a solution and treatment.

I hope you will let us know how you are doing. I wish you the very best.

Take Care,
~Tuck
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life